We keep your information secure by using the following:
- A secure site - information you enter goes through an encryption system.
- All financial transactions are processed through a secure payment gateway system.
- We do not store credit card information.
- HIPAA Compliance: We have implemented additional technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect PHI as HIPAA requires.
What Information We Collect
There are two categories of information:
- Information you enter into the system
- Information collected automatically
Information You Enter into the System
This is the information we need to process the sale:
- Account login information: username and chosen password (if you choose to have an account)
- Customer identification and communication information: name, phone number, email address, and delivery address.
- Contact lens information: lens specifics
- History of past transactions
- History of your communications with us
- Protected Health Information (PHI): We are committed to protecting any health-related information that can be linked to you as per HIPAA regulations.
Information Gathered Automatically
We collect log information. Some of the following are collected:
- Device information, like web browser and language
- MAC Address, IP address
- Times you have visited our site
- Pages you have visited
- Searches you have conducted
- Pages you visited before or after navigating to our website
Use of Information
We use the information for such things as:
- Complete your order
- Make it easier for you to fill in later orders
- Provide you with the information you request
- Put through your payment
- Send you special promotions
- Email your updates or a newsletter
- Analyze data on how customers find us, etc.
- HIPAA Compliance: Any PHI will only be used or disclosed for treatment, payment, or healthcare operations or as otherwise permitted or required by HIPAA regulations.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information
Note: You may opt out of mailings, disable your account, or request we erase your information from our site anytime. Under HIPAA, you also have the right to access, amend, or delete your PHI.
If you have any questions or wish to be removed from the email list, change the status of your account, etc., please contact us at +1 888-699-1963 or email@example.com.